The openSUSE booth had about 8 people and was in front of the Oyranos booth where Kai explained the usage and usefulness of Oyranos and Color Management in general to visitors. We were joined by Klaas Freitag who brought some ownCLoud materials including stickers and flyers (but no poster! booohoo!).
I worked a bit on some artwork to tell people we've got free beer (for a small 1 Euro donation to Chemnitzer Linuxtage) and otherwise hung out with various people and talked to visitors at the booth.
- Lots of people still don't know about SUSE Studio! Or cool openSUSE things like OBS, YaST, ARM, Tumbleweed...
- Lots of people like the geeko and want t-shirts, posters, stickers and more.
- We need new t-shirts, including children- and girly ones. And new (laptop) stickers and the like...
- The brochures with the "what's cool about openSUSE" information works, good way to start a conversation.
- Quite a few people don't speak English. My German is ok-ish for basic things but breaks down on complicated matters :(
- And we need to translate the brochures, also in German, and print those :D
- The beer poster is still crazy popular.
- And so is the beer, we brought 6 crates or so and were out half the day... Need to make more!
Edit: And we sold for about 250-300 euro and gave this to CLT. Cool :D
Edit2: Another thing - quite a number o the translations of the Brochure were done by a number of helpful translators, but they now need to be inserted in the Brochure. Unfortunately that is extremely hard to do if you don't speak the language... If you want to help, see this mail!.